To the home page: https://CentralParkChurchOfChrist.org
The Central Park
Church of Christ
Our Vision Statement:
We are a body of believers in Jesus Christ who diligently desire to be transformed into mature disciples grounded in the Bible and empowered by the Holy Spirit to worship God, advance Christ's mission, reflect His character, and offer hope and help to our community and our world.
Transformed by Christ to transform our world.
CPCC Bible Study: The Life of Christ (with focus on Miracles)
Introduction A quick look at the times and places of the Life that changed the world.
A study of the Minor Prophets with the Tuesday Morning and Wednesday Evening study groups are working their way through the 12 Books of the Minor Prophets. New pages posted as the groups move through them.
An IN DEPTH study of Revelation. It is verse by verse, image by image, idea by idea, and concept by concept, going back to the Greek and the original tone of the book and examining the background material as well. Which means it is a Marathon.
The study Index page. New chapter studies posted as the Tuesday Morning group goes through them.
An Historical Time Line of the Local Church's History: 1909 to 2016.
Two accounts written by long time elder David Levite:
Ducks save his life
A depression-era traveling minister and his family:
An essay by a Friend of the Church:
"Yo-yo for Jesus" by Mr Larry Jones.
A Sunday School Lesson about the FOURTEEN Apostles!.
A brief review and introduction for our Tuesday Bible Study's journey through: The Acts of the Apostles
An essay to answer a question from a friend:
"If it's always 'God's plan' then what is the point of praying for someone?"
Note: the ideas and statements in this article may not be endorsed or maintained by the Elders of the Local Church.
also of interest:
The legendary sermon: "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)
all links will open in a new browser window or tab, CPCC is not reponsible for outside content
Mr. Follis's 'day job' is discussed at: http://blog.pastortopastorinitiatives.com/
- Bible Gateway is a Christian, mission-centered enterprise, focused on making Scripture freely available on the Web in multiple languages and translations.
- Lincoln Christian University is a Christian higher education community whose mission is to nurture and equip Christians with a Biblical worldview to serve and lead in the church and the world.
- Internet Ministries as a true work of the Lord's holy church continues to provide thousands of churches and countless numbers of Christians and lost souls information and literature regarding Christ and His church since May 1, 1995.
- An online Christian supply house covering a variety of needs:
- The North American Christian Convention exists to provide ideas, inspiration, and identity to Restoration Movement Churches, ministries, and their leaders.
Other Reseource Links Of Value Include:
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Internet Sacred Text Archive:
"Welcome to the largest freely available archive of online books about religion, mythology, folklore and the esoteric on the Internet. The site is dedicated to religious tolerance and scholarship, and has the largest readership of any similar site on the web."
- Vermillion County Illinois, Current Conditions, Weather Forecast, Traffic Camera, and more
To our home page: CentralParkChurchOfChrist.org